Someone is winning a case and they shouldn’t be wining it

Hussain14
New Community Member
This person is complaining on me say that she hasn’t received the item but she is lying the reason she is winning the case because it’s a bot managing our case. I’ve got evidence that she’s received the item and her complaining that there’s something wrong. If she claiming she hasn’t got the item why would she say there’s something wrong with it. I know this case is on someone else’s account but I am the one that dealt with most things as the app we sold it on in depop is shared. Also she has taken more than a month to even start the case. Please take a look at the case and get back to me as soon as possible. Many thanks. Case number : PP-D-59522901
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

millieagz
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Hussain14, If you're not happy with the outcome of the case, we encourage you to reach out to the buyer to reach an agreement or resolution. PayPal's decisions are final, but if you have additional information that we haven't reviewed or if there's been a mistake in the processing of the case you can contact us. What we can do right now is to help you out and provide further investigation for this, for us to assist you tho you need to: Go to the Resolution Center. Click Report a Problem. Select the reason for your case and click Continue. For more information, you may also visit the link below: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/i-didn't-receive-my-item-or-it's-different-than- I hope this helps. Please leave Kudos / Solutions if I have helped you. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.