Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone hacked my account spent my money and I can't get help stuck at between

Options
ain8
Contributor
Posted on

Hi, I checked my bank account last night and found 2 transactions (PAYPAL MSP) in total $1000. 

So I called the bank since paypal doesnt have 24 hours customer service, and open a dispute which they told me to take 50 days.

I made few more calls to the bank and also paypal this morning. Since I can't log in (they changed account phone number/pw everything), i made this new account so i can write here and also make a message... 

What customer service told me, first time, they said my account doesn't even exist. after few more try, the second/third person told me my account does exist but i need to know my physical address i entered to the account which i dont remember then, they said they cant verify...

but i need to stop the account, so they (hacker?whoever) can't spend more money from it.

and Also the bank said to stop the money being transacted from the paypal I have to pay $13 for that,, which isnt my fault?????

I really don't understand why I cant get help regarding this from anywhere.

1 REPLY 1

Someone hacked my account spent my money and I can't get help stuck at between

Options
ain8
Contributor

This case is being taken care of

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.