Someone hacked my account spent my money and I can't get help stuck at between

ain8
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I checked my bank account last night and found 2 transactions (PAYPAL MSP) in total $1000. 

So I called the bank since paypal doesnt have 24 hours customer service, and open a dispute which they told me to take 50 days.

I made few more calls to the bank and also paypal this morning. Since I can't log in (they changed account phone number/pw everything), i made this new account so i can write here and also make a message... 

What customer service told me, first time, they said my account doesn't even exist. after few more try, the second/third person told me my account does exist but i need to know my physical address i entered to the account which i dont remember then, they said they cant verify...

but i need to stop the account, so they (hacker?whoever) can't spend more money from it.

and Also the bank said to stop the money being transacted from the paypal I have to pay $13 for that,, which isnt my fault?????

I really don't understand why I cant get help regarding this from anywhere.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ain8
Contributor
Contributor

This case is being taken care of

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.