Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase from a scam company

Options
gswhite
Contributor
Posted on

I made a purchase using Paypal. It was a scam company. I disputed and Paypal contacted the seller and they gave Paypal a delivery confirmation. The problem is that the scam company only gave them a delivery confirmation to my home town and the scam company confirmed my name and delivery address. I called UPS and they gave me the real delivery confirmation that shows this package was from Amazon and to a different person at a different address in my town. Paypal closed the dispute saying that the seller gave delivery confirmation so they settled the dispute in the sellers favor. I keep trying to open new disputes but it won't work. I tried calling Paypal to tell them I have proof from UPS that they were scammed, but I have been on hold for 3 hours. Obviously they aren't answering. I sent the real UPS delivery confirmation to Paypal in a dispute, but obviously they didn't even look at it. This issue is closed as far as they are concerned? Any suggestions?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.