Shoplauer

mberent204
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase a portable Basketball Hoop from shoplauer.   However reading the reviews some say it maybe a scam.  This company is out of China and going to there web site they don't advertise basketball hoops.   Did anyone else deal with this company if so are they legit.

Login to Me Too
174 REPLIES 174

Msxris2627
New Community Member
I also bought from them today and I now can’t seem to login to my account and find my purchase. I am thinking it’s fraud
Login to Me Too

Monicap3
Contributor
Contributor
I knew better! I made a purchase went back in to cancel and of course there is no option. No confirmation email nothing! I’ll just dispute it with PayPal!
Login to Me Too

Tbone38
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck, they denied my dispute
Login to Me Too

Margee1973
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Shoplauer So just an FYI if by chance your claim was denied because they gave PayPal an bogus tracking number try messaging customer service I was denied and I took screen shots of my order and the UPS detailed page showing they said my packaged weighed only 0.50 pounds which is impossible for an adult sized bicycle As well as took screen shots of some of the complaints on this thread and my claim was reopened and found in my favor and I am getting my money back
Login to Me Too

pinkmonte70
Contributor
Contributor
Fraud I ordered a Kegerator they claim I received it and it weighs 12lbs
Login to Me Too

So-upset
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted the post office I knew they did bogus tracking they changed it too many times.
Login to Me Too

taytay74
Contributor
Contributor

Try again and submit all the evidence you have...my dispute was resolved and my money was refunded back to me....

Login to Me Too

cmbbbb
Contributor
Contributor

I'VE SENT TRANSACTION, ONLINE ORDER SHOWING PAYMENT AND RECEIPT FROM PAYPAL FOR ITEM AND I'M STILL WATING.. PAYPAL REPLYS TO MY MESSAGE SAYING I SEE YOU'VE STEPPED AWAY FROM OUR CONVERSATION, THEN ANOTHER REP COMES ON SAYING GIVE ME A FEW MINUTES TIO READ MESSAGES HERE TO BETTER SERVE U ONLY TO HAVE ANOTHER REP REAT THESE SAME STEPS NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT. and has anyone been blocked to pull up that shoplauer site, I believe I had cuz I can't pull up any longer when I told them they're scumbags to do this fraud

Login to Me Too

1985kf
Contributor
Contributor
They denied mine as well. I got scammed out of $100.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.