Shoplauer

mberent204
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase a portable Basketball Hoop from shoplauer.   However reading the reviews some say it maybe a scam.  This company is out of China and going to there web site they don't advertise basketball hoops.   Did anyone else deal with this company if so are they legit.

Login to Me Too
174 REPLIES 174

awsramek
Contributor
Contributor

I've also purchased a bike from Shoplauer a few weeks ago, and they attached a fake shipping number to a product which is not updating and looks to be fraudulent.  The people that run this site has found a way to scam people through PayPal and PayPal seems to do nothing about it.   I am disputing with the credit card company, which I would recommend everyone to do. 

Login to Me Too

ETSterling
We got scammed also! PayPal refuses to give us our money back because it says it was delivered. We went rounds with the post office and got confirmation it was "delivered" to a totally different address all together. It was over $100 and PayPal won't do anything.
Login to Me Too

Diddle1
Contributor
Contributor
They denied me too because they where able to produce a delivery method in which I called ups an they also said too that the tracking number they gave me was not in my name nor was my address plus it only weigh 5lb but was supposed to be a 14ft trampoline... so I tried to call PayPal but due to the pandemic they say there close!!!like really don’t y’all work from home anyway??? I’m not giving up
Login to Me Too

natenikki
Contributor
Contributor
Go to paypal's text chat and ask for a supervisor. It's in the help section i believe. Make sure you ask for a supervisor. That will help you
Login to Me Too

Boyd2018
Contributor
Contributor
I feel they will denie mine as well they aren't going to help
Login to Me Too

MPou27
Who denied your dispute? Paypal?
Login to Me Too

Dldunn52
Contributor
Contributor
MPou27 No one yet. PayPal hasn’t done anything but list it as a dispute and say they are in the process of contacting seller! Well, they can’t! I can’t! No one can!
Login to Me Too

csbjaf
Me too even when I provided proof of the scam.
Login to Me Too

Bauslady115
Contributor
Contributor
Dispute through your bank
Login to Me Too

DrGJ
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was denied twice
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.