Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Soweway International Logistics Co Fraud

Yes please
Highlighted
Contributor

I have also experienced similar issue with this site and due to Covid19 I cannot leave my house. They want me to ship back the broken product and pay for shipping. This this not acceptable. They are scamming and taking people's money. Any suggestions on what to do?
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Dispute it thru PayPal....then go to your credit card company. They will back you. File a complaint with E-commerce.gov and name both companies.
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a putting mat, on 5th May , and paid £12 for express delivery ,, as above, and wat I received today was damn golf ball, wats going on here!! I'm not happy at all,, I Will be joining the petition to stop all Chinese purchases online,, a damn disgrace
Highlighted
Contributor

That seems to be what they do, then frustrate customers with trying to fix their **bleep** up, hoping after awhile customers just drop it and they keep the money.   Try to get your amount charged reversed, claiming fraudulent order.  I'm hoping with enough complaints, paypal will refuse to allow them to use them.

Good luck. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Don't forget. PayPal is partners with them.
Highlighted
Contributor

Before my friend buy from China vendor, at first they buy small for testing and it is ok; second time they buy a big amount and they receive all cheap and broken stuff. I agree for not to buy from China unless you know chinese word or putonghua, and just can go to China in any time.

Highlighted
Contributor

I cannot believe PayPal still allows payments to this vendor. I ordered a golf game and when the package came it was tiny and contained only a golf ball. Shenzhen uses deceptive practices and Paypal is backing them. When several customers complain Bout getting only a tennis ball or golf ball there is an issue we are not making this up. I have hundreds of PayPal transactions but I am ready to move to a credit card payment. We need protection against these scammers.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

This company you named uses at least 3 different names for the main company and various other names on social media. The outcome is the same. I wish it could be stopped.
Highlighted
Contributor

class action suit needs to be started.