SessionBox gets me IP banned | Multi-Sign in Feature Request (?)

kmichailg
New Community Member

Hi! Recently, I used SessionBox to login to multiple accounts (I manage multiple PayPal accounts because of my nature of work). Unfortunately, this might have gotten me IP blacklisted/banned. Thankfully I don't have a static IP so my ISP will refresh my IP and I can use the site again normally (currently using a personal VPN to access PayPal). However, I've used SessionBox before, probably some good 6-8 months ago with PayPal, and I wasn't blacklisted. Understandably for security purposes, I could not just use this plugin to browse and do my activities in PayPal, but without a multi-sign in feature managing multiple accounts can get pretty hectic (Incognito, multiple browsers, and etc. exist, but still gets hectic).

Would it be possible to get the previous behavior (allow SessionBox) to be redeployed to PayPal platform to work with the anti script/markup injection security measure? Or is there a multi-signin feature that I haven't thought of using/exploring? If there isn't, will there be/is there an active development ongoing?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.