Seller sent me wrong item, who pays for return shipping???

calbright78
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a headlight from someone(not on Ebay) and they sent me the wrong headlight. Filed a case and case was decided in my favor. Paypal is telling me to return the headlight and once the seller confirms receipt the refund will be processed. Return shipping on the headlight cost $46 via USPS Priority Mail. How do I get reimbursed for the return shipping? If this is something I'm not going to get back then it's kinda pointless to even return it...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

4Low
New Community Member

The seller provides the shipping label to you, it is not your fault. Ask them to provide a label. If they do not, that is on them since you have won the claim. You'll be receiving a refund no matter the seller's descision to provide a way for them to get their item back or not to.

Login to Me Too

daboss6e
New Community Member

Yeah how do we get the seller to send us a shipping label when they dont even respond to the case. I won the case but to ship it cost more than what i paid for it. Seems like i should just let it go and close the case and take the lost but its the principal for me. Dont know about you guys and gals.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.