Scotland

Blondie5546
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for a item from zongjiapaan through guest account and haven't received it and can't get through to seller
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Blondie5546
Contributor
Contributor
Pls can someone help
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @Blondie5546

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry to know that you haven't received the item. Since the payment was made through a PayPal guest account, I understand you are unable to find the transaction. Whenever you process the payment via PayPal, you will be notified of the payment receipt via email. To file a dispute from a purchase receipt, you'll need to first register a PayPal account. To register, please access the email receipt from the purchase that you want to dispute, signup the link within the email then, enter the information as prompted, and submit.

Once your account registration is complete, you can file a dispute on a transaction sent through PayPal. If you can't find the email receipt of your purchase, please contact us via the option available on our website so that our advisors can help you dispute the transaction. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.