Scammer

blackpanther197
Contributor
Contributor
PLEASE I NEED HELP Hi, after I open a case against a Scammer on your website that he charge me for something DOSE NOT EVEN EXISTED, I was surprised this morning that you closed the case after a month of waiting to get my money back without refusing to refund me my money back, I’m VERY VERY disappointed how you supporting a SCAMMER on your site and don’t help your loyal customers, I send you so many email the last week that I need my money back because the seller not responding not sending any tracking information or nothing at all, I kept sending emails and explaining that but no one responded to me and this morning getting an email that you closed my case for a SCAMMER favor?????? I WANT MY MONEY BACK DO NOT GIVE MY MONEY YO A SCAMMER, I TRUSTED UOU WITH MY MONEY AND PURCHASE’S NOT TO GIVE MY MONEY AWAYS YO A SCAMMER. Case # PP-D-61584973 Transaction ID #0BW16880WU664214K Name of the Scammer: Strong Current enterprise Limited The amount he stole from me $113.34 USD Case opened April 13 Purchase was in March PLEASE GET ME MY MONEY BACK FROM THAT SCAMMER.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blackpanther197 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

blackpanther197
Contributor
Contributor
I been trying to contact customer service all day, they don’t accept phone calls and no one replying to my emails at all.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blackpanther197 

Phone calls are non operational due to covid.

As for messages thats the main only option at the moment, but if folks don't get a swift reply they message again and again.

So that would mean many more messages for paypal to wade through often with repeat information slowing the system down even further so no wonder folks are not getting replies for ages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.