Scammed by abiluff.com

Lomja
Contributor
Contributor
I wanted to order 1 outdoor slide climbing frame for toddler and had one item in my basket. After confirming transaction with PayPal credit, the confirmation received from PayPal showed I paid for two items. I tried to contact website but impossible to log in, my password kept being rejected. No reset link received. Dodgy contact address and website US/Vietnamese created only 8 days ago. Buyer email on receipt was just a gmail account. I opened a case for unauthorised transaction but PayPal closed the case saying it was an authorized one....I'm stuck and don't wanna pay £111 for items I will never receive...any help please? Thanks,
Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

Sharpness1990
Contributor
Contributor
I also purchased 2 items last night and can no longer access the site.
Login to Me Too

Lomja
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Did you manage to get your money back?
Login to Me Too

Denver4050
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal appears to be supporting a FRAUDULENT business. Dolltu (aka Bao <removed>) is charging customers for purchases then sending bogus UPS Tracking information. The shipments have nothing to do with the buyer. Read your own Customer Comments regarding this FRAUDULENT activity. There are at least 40 people with the same issue.

Login to Me Too

JimboJ7
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same. Raised a claim through PayPal and they have accepted the refunded. Took about 10 minutes so recommend doing now to resolve if still outstanding.
Login to Me Too

Lomja
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Thanks for the reply. I already raised a dispute for unauthorised transaction and PayPal closed it saying it was authorized. I couldn't raise a new one ...maybe I will be able to do it once transaction complete within the next 3 days.... Thanks again
Login to Me Too

Lomja
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, The claim you raised was under which request please? Unauthorised transaction or item not received or something else? They closed my dispute under Unauthorised transaction...😟
Login to Me Too

JimboJ7
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry I can't remember the option I chose but think it was the first one. Maybe item not received. I have actually had my bank ac debited now but the credit shows in PayPal and says it takes 8 days to come though. Good luck guys
Login to Me Too

scepic
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, did you say anything in the section where they ask to provide any details? I would also like a refund and just want to follow the same steps as you as it worked for you! Many thanks.

Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

In the section for details I commented that the only details I had were what was supplied by PayPal and that I had no confirmation of order from Abiluff

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.