Scammed by Zhixin Trading Co., Ltd.

SummerWind
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "2020 NEW Recliner Luxury Camping Chair" from Zhixin Trading Co., Ltd. for $29.99 plus $7.99 shipping. I stated that I wanted grey fabric, and blue metal. This item was to come in a zipped pouch.

What arrived was a joke! It is a 6" X 8" folding stool. Nothing like the item I ordered. I contacted them, and their reply was that i ordered the 'chair without a backrest'. There was no option for a back rest, it is built in to the chair.  They told me that for an additional $69.99 they would send me the $29.99 chair I ordered and already paid $37.98 for with my Paypal account. There was no reasoning with them. They did not admit they mailed the wrong item, instead they told me I ordered the wrong item. What I ordered is printed on my receipt.

I contacted Paypal and explained the whole thing to them. They quickly shut the case down, siding with Zhixin, saying that Zhixin had proof of delivery!

So folks, beware! A vendor can send you anything they want, whether it is what you ordered/paid for or not. It could be an empty envelope. Paypal will side with the vendor! Incredible!

I contacted my credit card bank and they told me I had to go through Paypal.

Paypal endorses these scammers.

FWIW, I am not the only person Zhixin did this to. Shame on you Paypal.IMG_0212(2).jpgThis is what I orderedThis is what I orderedThis is what I got that Paypal is OK with!This is what I got that Paypal is OK with!

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

MemmaShebby
Contributor
Contributor
File a claim at ic3.gov not the BBB. Or the post office .... both are involved in delivery!
Login to Me Too

ms007
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a couple chairs from this company.  What they went me was two pieces of fabric which where presumably the carrying cases. I NEVER RECEIVED THE CHAIRS.  I had a case open on PayPal and they denied my claim because the company had sent them a copy of the shipping tracking form which showed the product was delivered.  The only thing that was delivered was the scraps of material.  This company could have sent me an empty box and said it was delivered.  And PayPal would take that as evidence that the chairs were delivered.  I am wondering if this is a scam they use often to dupe both the customer and PayPal.  Now I am wondering if I should close my PayPal account since they aren't going to protect my purchases or try to resolve my issue.  

Login to Me Too

kdawn002
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with you. I am considering closing my Paypal account as well. Here I always thought they were for us, not the scammers.

Login to Me Too

AlleneG
The exact same thing happened to us. We ordered camping chairs and received two sleeves for kid chairs. PayPal sided with vendor saying company provided delivery ticket. I would support a Class Action suite against Both PayPal & this company. This has happened on too many occasions to be an accident, or a mistake. PayPal must be aware of this deliberate fraud, as well as Facebook and any other web site who allows this company to to. In fact, after sending this post I am inclined to speak to a fraud attorney. Be prepared to be contacted, keep your documents
Login to Me Too

Hoots711
Contributor
Contributor

While i didnt purchase from this company, i made the mistake of buying a 100"x70" water pad from a face book add.  After 2 months, i received a tiny piece of foam that wouldnt support a small cat.

Different companies, same response from paypal.  Im stuck in the claim where i need to return the item for a refund even though i provided advertised pictures and pictures of what i received (as well as the 2.5 LB shipping weight...).

To return my $75 item to china, the cheapest method i have found so far is ~$97.... 

I would like to think that this could be resolved by phone (although now i have my doubts after reading this thread), it is currently impossible to contact by phone.  If anyone has any tips for talking to a actual human about this, i would love to hear them.

My claim is going to auto-close in 4 days if i dont upload a return shipping tracking number...

Paypal is clearly enabling these scammer.

Login to Me Too

SummerWind
Contributor
Contributor

Zhixin Trading operates under many different names. It is very possible they are all the same company. PayPal and FaceBook are enabling these crooks. I hear that there may be a class action suit started.

Login to Me Too

niedzem17
Contributor
Contributor

I have also been scammed by this company, the website was worterris.com but i know they also go by irrperb.  I ordered the star gazer chair from a Facebook ad for it and received something that kind of resembles a poorly made child's chair.  After fighting for months with the company for a refund, they kept offering 15-20% refund of the total amount I payed of $66 and told me i should give the chair to a friend, WTF??  I started a dispute through Paypal for 'item not as described' and of course they side with this SCAM company saying I need to ship the item back to China with tracking, which would be well more than I payed for this.  PAYPAL KNOWS THIS IS A SCAM AND IS CLEARLY HELPING THESE CORRUPT **bleep**.  I hope there is a class action lawsuit started.  I would happily join that lawsuit.  Paypal account will definitly be cancelled ASAP.  They are garbage

Login to Me Too

Km53
Contributor
Contributor
I quite agree these sites should be closed down and investigated for fraudulent activity. They rely on no one returning the items as this would incur a high cost. We all have to swallow our mistake and learn by it but it isn’t fair and should be stopped. Any company or organisation who continues to advertised the products should be held to account.
Login to Me Too

kdawn002
Contributor
Contributor

I'm thinking maybe everyone should stop using Paypal and maybe they will get the hint.

Login to Me Too

MadAsHell8
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in on going after both the company and PayPal. I kept the packaging and the chair covers! This crap has got to stop!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.