Scammed by Zhixin Trading Co., Ltd.

SummerWind
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "2020 NEW Recliner Luxury Camping Chair" from Zhixin Trading Co., Ltd. for $29.99 plus $7.99 shipping. I stated that I wanted grey fabric, and blue metal. This item was to come in a zipped pouch.

What arrived was a joke! It is a 6" X 8" folding stool. Nothing like the item I ordered. I contacted them, and their reply was that i ordered the 'chair without a backrest'. There was no option for a back rest, it is built in to the chair.  They told me that for an additional $69.99 they would send me the $29.99 chair I ordered and already paid $37.98 for with my Paypal account. There was no reasoning with them. They did not admit they mailed the wrong item, instead they told me I ordered the wrong item. What I ordered is printed on my receipt.

I contacted Paypal and explained the whole thing to them. They quickly shut the case down, siding with Zhixin, saying that Zhixin had proof of delivery!

So folks, beware! A vendor can send you anything they want, whether it is what you ordered/paid for or not. It could be an empty envelope. Paypal will side with the vendor! Incredible!

I contacted my credit card bank and they told me I had to go through Paypal.

Paypal endorses these scammers.

FWIW, I am not the only person Zhixin did this to. Shame on you Paypal.IMG_0212(2).jpgThis is what I orderedThis is what I orderedThis is what I got that Paypal is OK with!This is what I got that Paypal is OK with!

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

Maisiemoo
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I will keep at it.

Login to Me Too

LJanik1
Contributor
Contributor
I submitted a claim that I did not receive what I ordered. Zhixin Trading provided a receipt that proved they delivered something. PayPal closed the dispute. I reopened it and provided a photo of what I received. Zhixin countered and said they would give me a $11 refund of which I spent $39! I did not accept. After that, Zhixin said they would issue a full refund if I sent the canvas bags I got back to China. This would have cost $113! I finally got a live person on the phone from PayPal, explained my case and I was issued a full refund. Don’t give up. Make calls. You can get your money back. Be sure to have photos and details.
Login to Me Too

Maisiemoo
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I will persevere.

Login to Me Too

KISCOTT
Contributor
Contributor

This is what we got for just underThis is what we got for just under

Login to Me Too

StephenBoothUK
Contributor
Contributor

I have a similar issue.  I ordered a screen tablet and have received nothing.  Raised a dispute with PayPal after trying to contact the seller (Eyallo) and finding all email addresses for them bounce.  PayPal closed the dispute saying that the seller had proof of delivery.  On the plus side this did give me a working email address, which shows Eyallo is actually Zhinixin.  I emailed them and they sent me a link to a third party tracking site that just says that a package was delivered to an address but no actual proof of delivery.  I tracked the tracking number back to Hermes and it does show a package delivered to my address, but from the look of the package it’s a screen protector I ordered from Amazon around that time.

For all I know they used this third party site to look for deliveries to my address and just picked a tracking ID from about the right time.  I don’t even recall receiving anything unexpected around that time, which would be the case if they had sent something different as happened to others here.

Login to Me Too

Xiomy16

I was also scammed by this company.  In August I ordered a no barking gadget for my dog and paid via PayPal and waited for a couple of weeks before I contacted the company, when I did I was told that my package was in N.J and after waiting for another 2 weeks I tried contacting the company again but this time there was no reply.  I contacted PayPal and we waited another couple of weeks and I was then advised to go further so they could investigate since they HAD NOT RECEIVED AN ANSWER EITHER but as soon as I did this, the following day I was contacted by PayPal that the company had submitted proof of the delivery and they closed the case, no asking why I was never contacted by customer services, never given the proof of delivery so that I could go to the post office to make a claim or try and resolve my issue in anyway.  I am out on my $$ and don't trust PayPal and will tell anyone that will listen to me.....YOU ARE NOT AS PROTECTED AS YOU TAUGHT!!!!! 

Login to Me Too

MemmaShebby
Contributor
Contributor
I did not give up and kept pestering PayPal. They finally agreed with me after I accused them of enabling these thieves! I had to fill out a form from a government agency and I also chose to go to the postal website since it was also mail fraud and I did finally get my money back. I was outright denied the first time also but I think that many of the PayPal emails and decisions are auto generated and they expect that most people won’t go to the trouble and hours to get them to rectify the situation!!!
Login to Me Too

MelissaOakes
Same thing happened to me and PayPal won’t do a thing. I put the dispute in as item not received as stated to do. I’m out $119.96 because we ordered multiple chairs. I’m cancelling my PayPal account and recommending others to do so as well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.