Scammed by Chinese company and **bleep** by PayPal

Glenlyon
Contributor
Contributor

So it is Covid lockdown and cycling is a permitted excercise I order cycle helmets for my wife and myself $39.95 pay with PayPal (because I trust their integrity and buyers protection) no helmets arrive  - I raise a query with supplier - radio silence - I raise it with resolution centre hear nothing back then today I recieve email stating that the case is closed as the 'supplier' has proved they were delivered. well I for one would be interested in seeing this proported 'proof of delivery' as I certaily havent received them!

Where do I go from here? Is there an appeals process?

I have several items on order from chinese companies which are now in dispute as they have either not arrived or something entirely different has arrived instead. I am losing my faith in the ability of PayPal to protect me from 'rouge traders' I understand the Covid-19 issue may have delayed some deliveries and I have given additional time for thier arrival, but I have many many more items which have been shipped on time and correctly from China and other countries.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

hellsfire
Contributor
Contributor

Dont hold your breath,paypal are not interested,they have just closed my case saying i did not provide proof of postage when returning the scam item but miraculously refunded my return payment..........i asked them if they are clairvoyant or miracle workers as the only way they could have known the price i paid for the return is if they recieved my picture i sent of the receipt.....Paypal are  disgusting money grabbing leeches and are in bed with the chinese scam companies....they are making millions off the back of scammed customers....... no way will i trust them ever again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.