Scammed By Ticketmaster

Cheryl427
New Community Member
Originally I bought two tickets to the AEROSMITH Concert in Las Vegas. A couple months later the person I was going to travel with could not go and I was afraid to go by myself so I contacted Ticket Master who told me they could not refund my money but that I could sell them to someone else. Ticketmaster charged me fees when I purchased them and they charged me fees when I sold them. Now today I get an email from PayPal saying Ticketmaster sent them an invoice saying that they refunded the buyer of my tickets and now I owe them $750. This is total BS. Not only is it BS from Ticketmaster, it’s BS from PayPal. Last Christmas I was scammed out of $2,000. Worth of Christmas gifts that the Vender told PayPal was delivered. The gifts were Not delivered. I even filed a Police report and had an Officer look at my Security Cameras for the day they said they were delivered and two days before and two days after. No one delivered Anything but PayPal REFUSES to refund my money. I bought two surfboard style paddle boards with accessories, an antigravity lounge chair with umbrella and frame and two camp chairs. I did NOT receive Any of it. I turned it over to my bank and now they’ve decided to go after them because my bank card is tied to my PayPal account. PAYPAL IS WRONG FOR NOT STANDING BY ITS CUSTOMERS/ MEMBERS. TICKETMASTER IS A HUGE SCAM AND I NO LONGER RECOMMENT EITHER COMPANY! I’M also turning it over to the BBB AND MY ATTORNEY! My QUESTION IS, HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE HAVE HAD TO LIVE THROUGH NIGHTMARES LIKE MINE?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.