Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Nehasharma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. my Name is Neha and i ordered a product mni sewing machine on 19th april.I tried to contact the seller several time but yet no replies.

its been 23 days but I haven't received my item yet.No replies from them. 

I don't know what to do now. its really frustrating situation for me now they have taken my money. 

there is no website of shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd.I can't even contact them.

I have been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
145 REPLIES 145

Rlblueyes65
Contributor
Contributor
On may 4th i ordered 2 small box projectors to use with bluetooth afyer 7 weeks i got a oackage if 2 very small tripods for ??? And 2 ither items i have no clue what they are. I started a claim as of friday i had been offered a 50% refund now i can return and update by oct 3rd for 100% refund but pay shipping. My items were $43. Shipping is $28 for items that werent even anything close to what i was shown and purchased. His is a total scam and shame on paypal for not doing something like removing them from their vendor lists...
Login to Me Too

RobertC136

These folks are fraudulent and Pay Pal has stopped responding to me. So I guess that means I have to go to my credit card company.

Login to Me Too

G_Sommers
Contributor
Contributor

And now PayPal is going to start adding dispute fees, according to their policy changes page:

"AMENDMENTS TO CERTAIN U.S. PAYPAL AGREEMENTS

We are updating certain PayPal agreements (listed below) that apply to U.S. customers. The changes described below will go into effect on November 9, 2020, or as otherwise set forth herein. There is no action needed from you as the changes will occur automatically on the applicable effective dates. In the event you would prefer to decline the changes and close your account, you can do so prior to the applicable effective date and the changes will not apply to you.

Amendments to the PayPal Account User Agreement

• We are updating the policies which you agree to comply with when you open and use a PayPal account.
  • We are clarifying the circumstances under which Commercial Entity Agreements apply to business and personal accounts.
  • We are establishing a dispute fee and its terms and conditions for sellers..."
Login to Me Too

ctran1
Contributor
Contributor
this is a scam. Don't ever deal with this company. they sent you a faulty product and offered 30% refund. I raised a claim with paypal and they requested for returning a product which I did then they asked for valid proof of returning product. I sent them the tracking number with a receipt record from post office. they said they're not valid proof what's the heck. How did know which is a valid proof. If I knew I would kept all of them. Paypal automatically closed the case in their favour. I lost all the money including postage fee as well and my time. They're such as immoral people
Login to Me Too

LiaD1
We have been scammed as well. They did answer my emails, but we never received the product ordered. Tracking number given to us is not recognized by USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. of course on their tracking site, it shows that it was delivered. Total scam, do not deal with this company.
Login to Me Too

Lina1224
I ordered a nail printer on July 2, 2020 and still have not received anything. I cant find a website or nothing. I dont know what to do.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.