Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money transfers

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Money transfers

They put a limitation on my account because I filed a. Unauthorized transaction. Dispute. Now I can't use paypal and u have just got money sent to me on paypal. I am broke these are hard times and they won't let me get my money I'm on limitations. I need that money. Now what can I do
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Money transfers

@Wilmabyrd 

If its a temporary limitation then to lift it you need to resolve any issues in the resolution centre in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Wilmabyrd 

If its a temporary limitation then to lift it you need to resolve any issues in the resolution centre in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

It says I can no longer use paypal but I can't get my money off
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Wilmabyrd 

Normally Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you were over 18 then and the account is in your legal name. Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Did you not get an email to tell you something like that?

Advice is voluntary.
Highlighted
Contributor

But inhsvedifoyhingering I upoaed myif mydisl secuitycar Wich they accepted and a pic f my wifi bill with my address of it and they still won't release my money band I see o resole option in resoution center. Like I'm being punished or robbed for no reason
Highlighted
Contributor

6 monthns later I received email saying I can get my money .but it still wont let me. This is bs. This is a joke . Robbery at its finest. You people oughta put your self on some kinda limitations **bleep**