Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Nehasharma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. my Name is Neha and i ordered a product mni sewing machine on 19th april.I tried to contact the seller several time but yet no replies.

its been 23 days but I haven't received my item yet.No replies from them. 

I don't know what to do now. its really frustrating situation for me now they have taken my money. 

there is no website of shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd.I can't even contact them.

I have been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
145 REPLIES 145

Jesse5678
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal should ban them
Login to Me Too

roxiedog
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a claim with paypal on May 23 after reading online reviews, receiving no response from vendor, and no item.  I cancelled order and escalated to paypal.  Throughout the summer Paypal kept putting of final determination usually moving resolution out 5 more days.  Numerous emails, and phone call to paypal, and they informed us their backroom was still reviewing.  Someone posted on the forum several weeks ago that they filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau AND GOT THEIR MONEY.  I am not sure i you can actually file a complaint against a foreign company, so I did the net best thing, I sent 1 final email to paypal 4 days ago, OVER THE WEEKEND and outlined that on Monday the 24th I would be filing complaints against the seller, AND paypal for not honoring their promise.  They money was promptly refunded.  Hope this reply helps others

Login to Me Too

pammscam
8/26/20-I was scammed too! I bought an automatic tennis ball launcher on April 22nd and still haven’t received it. I filed a claim with PayPal and the fake company offered me 50% of my money back. I said “no” and PayPal closed the complaint.
Login to Me Too

Fedexblessed
New Community Member

yes it is a scam and when you start a resolution, paypal takes over 2 months and benefits them. even after all these threts. paypal allows fraudulent companies to use their services and protects them.

Login to Me Too

fchinaglia
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I ordered a computer multi functional board, they send me a fruit cutting board (a piece of wood, probably less than 1 usd of value) (see pictures)nd refuse to refund me, sustaining that I have to send the item back at my expenses (20 USD). I think payapl must ban this people...

What I have ordered:

what I have orderedwhat I have ordered

What I have received:

What I have receivedWhat I have receiveda

Login to Me Too

Jesse5678
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal finaly gave me a full refund after multiple phone calls and threatening to cancel my PayPal account and I didn't send back anything.
Login to Me Too

Sas61
Contributor
Contributor
FINALLY THEY KEPT THEIR CUSTOMER COMMITMENT BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOU HAD TO FIGHT FOR IT. I HOPE THE OTHER COMPLAINANTS READ THIS!
Login to Me Too

dinopongrat
Contributor
Contributor

u got lucky..

Login to Me Too

G_Sommers
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. What I ordered:

Ordered two of these...Ordered two of these...B0F4C17B-502F-4FC8-8EA6-EFCE57A7753D.jpeg

Seller gave me the runaround. PayPal insisted that I file a complaint (https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?#) before they would go further. That’s been submitted now. 

Given the various complaints here, what do you think it would take for PayPal to disable their account?

Login to Me Too

mdnt87
New Community Member

Same here. Bought a nice and shiny portable laptop table, got a "Multifunctional table" which in fact is simple peace of wood 20x30 sm

mdnt87_0-1599230071343.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.