Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Nehasharma
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. my Name is Neha and i ordered a product mni sewing machine on 19th april.I tried to contact the seller several time but yet no replies.

its been 23 days but I haven't received my item yet.No replies from them. 

I don't know what to do now. its really frustrating situation for me now they have taken my money. 

there is no website of shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd.I can't even contact them.

I have been scammed by them.

Login to Me Too
145 REPLIES 145

Jesse5678
Contributor
Contributor
Just keep escalating to PayPal they finally gave me a refund after many phone calls and threatening to call the consumer protection agency
Login to Me Too

Sas61
Contributor
Contributor
THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. PAYPAL SUCKS WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Login to Me Too

Bruce-the-moose
Contributor
Contributor
I sensed scam from start, ad music etc. Took pics the whole way. Sent emails to which they replied. Why they reply, because I didn't ask for a refund. I just wanted the opportunity to open communication with the piece of **bleep**. They have a conscious & try to make up **bleep** lies to why. The refunded 50% & wanted a 5 star review. I'll keep finding new ways to contact. Because I have not finished telling them all the ways they can depart this world.
Login to Me Too

Buddaboo22
Contributor
Contributor
I was just offered 25% refund for a mini table saw and blade. Got the blade no saw to use it with. Bull crap!! I'm on a mission for a refund
Login to Me Too

Sas61
Contributor
Contributor
I found several websites for emails and even sent them this group of complaints. No response after getting automatic replies. PAYPAL, this site is on your website. Study and learn.
Login to Me Too

Mpolski559805
Contributor
Contributor

So angry with this company. I ordered two hanging tents for $56 CAD and it's been over 3 months with nothing. 

I checked the website I purchased them from and it's been removed as it is no longer valid or found on the internet...

SO angry. I will never purchase from a facebook ad again.

I'm really hoping PayPal will refund me the money I worked hard to earn. Otherwise, I don't think I'll be using their services anymore. 

Login to Me Too

dinopongrat
Contributor
Contributor

For my case, I contact PC finance master card.

They do nothing. 

finally, I got my money back.

paypal should ban this **bleep** company

Login to Me Too

Sas61
Contributor
Contributor
I can't agree more. Don't they read these pages and pages of complaints?
Login to Me Too

Sas61
Contributor
Contributor
Threaten paypal to close your account. There have been so many complaints about this company. Why they continue to participate with them is incomprehensible. They then refuse to honor their commitment to their customers by not protecting them from fraud.
Login to Me Too

Jesse5678
Contributor
Contributor
Just do not give up, it took 3 months but I got a full refund
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.