cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Highlighted
Contributor

Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

Hi. my Name is Neha and i ordered a product mni sewing machine on 19th april.I tried to contact the seller several time but yet no replies.

its been 23 days but I haven't received my item yet.No replies from them. 

I don't know what to do now. its really frustrating situation for me now they have taken my money. 

there is no website of shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd.I can't even contact them.

I have been scammed by them.

57 REPLIES 57
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam-shenzhen suya logistics co. ltd

I have order 2 products from Shenzhen and got nothing no way to contact them file a claim with Pay Pal and they close the claim with no results I need to know what to do this is not fair and Pay Pal don't seem to care HELP ME

Highlighted

I ordered a machine that was supposed to use an infrared light to disinfect my sheets and blankets. I ordered it on April 17 and received a product today. However, there is no infrared light! This is a battery-operated gizmo that looks like one of those auto floor vacuums, but there is NO infrared light nor vacuum! It's just a toy that makes noise and moves around on sheets and the floor, but does nothing else! I want my money back!
Highlighted

I’m sorry to tell you but infrared light doesn’t disinfect anything , you got double scammed .
Highlighted
Contributor

File a fraud claim with your bank, not PayPal. That’s what someone suggested and that’s what I did!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a cat condo tree and I was sent a cat toy. Of course I tried to contact the seller, the company open funny.com. They still refuse a refund or state that I indeed order a condo. STEER CLEAR!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a toy robot worth US$29 and got 12 kids felt pens. They offered me a 50% refund. This means I would pay $15 for 12 useless pens. This is a scam. 

Highlighted
Contributor

CONTACT THE FBI FRAUD FOR INTERNET COMPLAINTS.  ALSO SINCE PAYPAL IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE,  PUT THEM INTO IT AS WELL. I TOO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY SUYA.   https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx/

Highlighted

I also been scammed. NOt sure how this company is still in business

Highlighted

I suggest if PayPal refuses to help you get you a refund that you close your PayPal account. PayPal cannot do business if they have no account correct? Maybe then they will do something about the scam