Scam seller is refusing refund.. help!!

Nilz_a
New Community Member

I placed an order from ZHECC., Limited and never received what I ordered instead I received something completely random. I have tried to request a refund via disputes and then by escalating to claims. Now they want me to post this random thing which worths less than shipping cost to China before the seller would issue a refund. On resolution center I don't have a way to respond apart from putting in a tracking number.. is there anyway to contact claims ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nilz_a 

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country because....

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sher12
Contributor
Contributor

On September 21, 2020 I purchased 2 Electric music street lamp Christmas for a total cost of $41.93.  I have not yet received this item and now I do not expect it anymore.  I also had fraud comitted by someone on facebook and never have been able to get that money  reimbursed. and facebook pay took my money for the items I purchased and will not tell me where the money is and I did not receive the items.  I am still not sure what I am going to do about thi   s.   I guess I simply put too much trust in people because on 10/29/32020  I ordered 3 Photo Smart Printers and they do not seem to be for real either.  Then I ordered a Waldorff doll, oh yes I received something, a key chain doll and I did send it back at a cost to me of $17.00.   Have I learned my lesson now you better believe it 

The ones who cheated me on the lamps is ZHECC, Limited,  on the individual order I can not say.  The doll was 
Xue Airong. I definitely will not be ordering items showing up on facebook.  I have been cheated and ai do mot take that very well. Thank- you for letting me vent.

Sharon <removed>

Jasper, IN  47546

[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.