Scam company zzrays.co.,Ltd

dnreeves1964
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I bought what was suppose to a electric floor jack with impact wrench and accessories but never got what was subscribed and would like a fun refund and have you investigate this fraud.  Thank you.  Davd

Login to Me Too
185 REPLIES 185

Fm99301
I ordered the same thing and came two days before Halloween. It was a plastic sheet with no projector??? Waiting on resolution from PayPal. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Misscaroline
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Except I got done with dog steps . Ordered extendable metal steps for big dogs to get into ute and up on the bed lol recieved crappy foam two step thing more suitable for a small toy dog. Paid around $50 AUD. The company is also called Deltesfy and Deltestfy2 there are so many people on Facebook had the same issues with everything from remote control cars to the dog steps I purchased. PayPal need to shut them down . Deceptive business practices. That’s why we have PayPal for the supposed Buyer protection!
Login to Me Too

Stewmash
Contributor
Contributor

Scam Company ZZ Rays Co. Ltd (China based)

I also got scammed  with the dog steps. The advert clearly showed a set of folding steps capable of getting a dog into the back of a SUV or estate car. (My Dog is an Akita and my car a BMW Grand Tourer) The cost was $35+. What did I get? Two piddly blocks of foam which form a “step” a foot high. Can you imagine an American Akita on that getting into a BMW???? Needless to say I complained. They then offered me a 10% refund if I kept the “steps” and blamed it on their supplier. They eventually offered me a 50% refund. In the end I had to send the crap back to them (at a cost of £18.59) by tracked mail. Fortunately Paypal refunded me £15 of the cost of return postage (their limit). All in all I lost about £10 on the deal with exchange rate fluctuations and the cost of postage.

ABSOLUTE CROOKS!!! If this was an English company they would be prosecuted for fraud.

Login to Me Too

Belle1234
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered a projector and screen, received flimsy plastic screen with value of $5 on package. Contacted them just to be told I should check more carefully what I order next time despite me sending photos of difference of product value and price paid, shameful scam !!!!!
Login to Me Too

Phil-Cee
Contributor
Contributor
I even ticked the box for a ‘UK Plug’ for the projector ... and I got the same as you. It has got a UK address to return it to if not delivered ...
Login to Me Too

Phil-Cee
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been offered a full refund ... as long as I return the ‘sheet’ to China at my own cost. I’ll be ringing PayPal to dispute that ... even tho there is a UK return address if ‘Undelivered’
Login to Me Too

Wizzcom
Contributor
Contributor

OK , PayPal is a big part of this problem , I bought a Welding Helmet received a $1 pair of sunglasses , The disputes from PayPal is to send them back at my expense , not sure if i will receive a refund if i do .  So it will cost me $20 to send back a $1.00 pair of sun glasses .

I will get my money back from PayPal another way , I offer PayPal as a gate way for my business , i will stop offering PayPal and in just a few transactions i will get my money back .

YES PayPal i blame you , you offer buyer protection YET you do NOT!!!!

PayPal need to stop this company . here is the latest from PayPal .

What's happening with your case?

zzrays Co., Ltd. has agreed to issue a full refund of $32.79 USD, once you return the item(s) associated with this transaction.

Case ID:

PP-D-85184531

Disputed amount:

$32.79 USD

Transaction ID:

1LP23285TT197294X

Transaction amount:

$32.79 USD

Transaction date:

19 August 2020

Seller name:

zzrays Co., Ltd.

Go to Case Details

What should you do?

To receive the refund, you'll need to initiate the return shipment and upload the tracking information in the Resolution Center before 25 October 2020. We suggest you retain a copy of the shipping label to verify the address of the recipient. If needed, we may ask you to provide this document later.

The item has to be sent to the following shipping address:

zzrays Co., Ltd.

Consignee:<removed>

The returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when you received it and you're responsible for any costs associated with the return.  

What happens next?

Once we’ve confirmed that zzrays Co., Ltd. has received the item(s), we’ll issue the refund and close this case.

It may take up to 5 days for this refund to be reflected on your account. If you paid using a credit or debit card, the money will be refunded to your card. Depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement, depending on your card issuer's timeframes.

This case will be automatically closed if you don't respond by 25 October 2020.

Thank you for working with us.

Login to Me Too

LCaceres62
New Community Member

I bought a Nixie Clock from Shippinges and it also involves ZZRAYS!

I have not even received package and it shows tendered to airline in Shanghai 16 September - 5 weeks ago - and not moved since.

Login to Me Too

Shirl61
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me

Login to Me Too

Paulineh55
Contributor
Contributor

This is disgusting , Paypal are condoning their behaviour by letting them get away with treating people like this 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.