Scam company zzrays.co.,Ltd

dnreeves1964
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I bought what was suppose to a electric floor jack with impact wrench and accessories but never got what was subscribed and would like a fun refund and have you investigate this fraud.  Thank you.  Davd

Login to Me Too
185 REPLIES 185

scammed01
Contributor
Contributor

I was also scammed by this company order 2 quick clean litter boxes and was sent 2 $1.00 cat bowls......tried to contact the company they they gave me a bogus  claim number.......I want my money back.

Login to Me Too

pasbrat1
New Community Member
I ordered some plants with groot yesterday. I read some comments and though I was pretty leery, I did order. I know I should listen to myself because though my money was taken; I have no confirmation from this company like all companies always do. So now after sleeping on this I started thinking this had got to be a scam. I feel deeply I’ve been scammed. I am going to see if I can get my money back.
Login to Me Too

MrsF999
Contributor
Contributor

I also bought the Plant with Groot, it arrived this morning.......... a 3cm tall sitting Groot, NO Plant‼️‼️‼️

Login to Me Too

TFREE73
New Community Member

I ordered 5 of the groots and no plants either. I spent 49.00 for 5 plastic groots. I am beyond upset about this. 

Login to Me Too

Marip512
You got scammed. But so did I. They need to get an honest job.
Login to Me Too

TEH64
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed by this company. Ordered a Christmas musical ornament from secludedes then did my research. Within 2 hours I realised it was a scam so tried to cancel. Money had been taken through paypal. The email address given initially, on the confirmation, does not work but I quickly I realised the company was zzrays from the transaction. They are saying they have issued a refund and will be in my account in 2 days. A week later, no refund. Informed Paypal this is a scam company but did not get a reply to my report. Dispute now opened by them but they opened it as 'goods not received', I cancelled item so this heading is not correct. Paypal do not read their messages properly.
Login to Me Too

leanne64
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered the musical Christmas tree i was sent a sticker for my $45 dollars spent! I received a reply that I did indeed order a sticker! but if I wanted to now order the Christmas tree they'd give me $5 off wow they must have thought I was born yesterday I have now escalated my complaint to PayPal
Login to Me Too

49Sandy1
Contributor
Contributor
I have placed a dispute with PayPal l received a sticker instead of the Christmas table decoration. Hopefully I get my money back.
Login to Me Too

TEH64
Contributor
Contributor
Following on from my previous comment regarding the musical Christmas ornament that I cancelled, after realising it was a scam. As I said I received two e-mails stating they had cancelled order and refunded me, to be patient and "please do not report to paypal". No refund received, 10 days on, sent them another e-mail stating this and then opened paypal dispute. They have replied saying "as I have opened a paypal dispute they will not be refunding me but if I close the dispute then they will". So the apparent refund they said they had issued must have been a figment of their imagination! How they are getting away with this, and being able to process payments through paypal is awfull. Hopefully my paypal case will be upheld and I will receive a refund. Holding my breath 😀
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.