Scam company...BEWARE

Kirmp
Contributor
Contributor

Sir/Madam.   PLEASE add the following to my case HISTORY in helping you with your decision ??

It clearly shows what SHOPBOOBS were advertising on FACEBOOK( this are no longer there, they have taken it away ??).  That is what i thought i was purchasing. !!
The other Pics also shows you what RUBBISH they 
sent me for $36.98. Through the post !!
I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS WAYS TO CONTACT THEM, INCLUDING asking for a RMA to obtain my REFUND......BUT THEY IGNORE ALL CORESPONDENCE. 
DO NOT BUY FROM SHOPBOOBS.....they are a scam...you never get the ITEM that is shown in ADVERTISEMENT..a con 
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Kirmp 

I hope you are doing well.

You just did the right thing in trying to reach out to the merchant, The good news is we  can help you file a dispute for items not receipt and significantly not as described. We are hear to help.

If you have trouble with a purchase, you can communicate directly with your seller by opening a dispute in our Resolution Centre.

If you purchased the item on eBay, use the eBay Resolution Centre.

If you feel the transaction was unauthorised, please visit our Resolution Centre to file an unauthorised transaction dispute.

There are 2 kinds of disputes:

• Item Not Received – You bought something but didn’t receive it. (Wait at least 3 days from the transaction date to give your seller enough time to ship the item.)
  • Significantly Not as Described – You received an item but it was significantly different from the seller’s original description. (You might have to pay return shipping costs, but may be eligible for Return Shipping on Us. Activate Return Shipping on Us before filing your dispute to qualify for the benefit.)

Working with your seller is usually the fastest way to resolve an issue. It’s easy to work with sellers in the Resolution Centre and most sellers are willing to work with buyer’s to address whatever went wrong.

To open a dispute:

1. Go to Resolution Centre.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the reason for your dispute and click Continue.

What's Next?

You have 20 days from the date you opened the dispute to resolve it with your seller. If your seller isn't responding or you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate your dispute to a claim. If you escalate your dispute to a claim, PayPal will review the case and decide the outcome.

You can manage your dispute in the Resolution Centre by communicating with the seller and providing additional information.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/what-if-i-didn't-receive-my-item-or-it's-not-as-advertis...

Hope this helps and Stay Safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.