restore account

gary123456
New Community Member

My account has limited access and i can't restore it because they Paypal system is broken. Ideas ??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

KGonzaga
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @gary123456,

Thank you for reaching out to PayPal. I know that this might be challenging given the circumstances brought about by the pandemic, but I've seen this article in the Help Center that may help us take care of your concern:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-remove-a-limitation-from-my-account-faq2189?app...

In the event that you might not be able to continue with the steps outlined in the article, please perform some troubleshooting steps in your browser (clear cached files and cookies, clear browsing data, try a different browser or device). If you would need additional information, please click on the help & contact link at the bottom of any PayPal page or reach out to us througj social media. 

Login to Me Too

Geoff10
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem for 3 weeks now and it still hasn't been resolved. I have provided all the id they asked for, I called them numerous times and I still cant access my funds. I did hear that a lot of people are trying to withdraw money and Paypal haven't got it to give them? Could this be the reason?

Login to Me Too

jpcastel82
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @gary123456 
Thanks for reaching the community for this concern. 

Sorry to hear that your account is limited. Since our phone lines are not
accessible at the moment due to the worldwide pandemic crisis, we have an
available chat support option that can help you on that problem. Just login on
your Paypal account, go to Message Center. Then choose the option for Chat. Our
friendly customer support teammates are willing to assist you.

This is our best available option for your inquiry. Hope this help. Stay safe
always.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.