Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

KMK218
Contributor
Contributor
Integrity is truly dead. I’ve spent so much time fighting against fraudulent, corrupt business practices, the BBB or the Pa AG office should just hire me. They know my name by now, after filing complaints against Centurylink, AT&T, Brenner Car Credit, and now, THIS. I ordered a swim raft featured on YouTube for my infant granddaughter. It’s been over a month and I’ve not received it. The tracking number is apparently fake, as well as the website for Moonstones.com/Glitters. Yinglian Trading Company was where my money went when I used PayPal to place my order. It would appear that PayPal is fully aware of the fraudulent nature of this business, since there are NUMEROUS warnings and complaints against Yinglian right here in PayPal’s site, so I guess I am to assume they're guilty of egregious business practices as well. Tomorrow will be a very busy day, sending emails to the Better Business Bureau, FTC Bureau of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Federation of America, and every state and federal agency I can find.
Login to Me Too

JulieO2
Contributor
Contributor

If Yinglian has many company names that it fraudulently advertises from I can understand "sort of" that Paypal cannot find them all.  BUT, If they are still forwarding cash to Yingliang knowing they are fraudulent in many instances, they are complicit.  If they withheld sending funds until the customer acknowledges receipt of the proper order, it would soon come to a halt, wouldn't it?

Login to Me Too

JamesMcC
Contributor
Contributor

I finally managed to get my money back. I have posted twice already about my order and what I planned to do. I appealed and still got knocked back.  However, yesterday I was on chatting to a customer service agent and got to the point where I was informing them that I was going to take the case to the 

Financial Ombudsman Service to which the agent replied that I had to do what I felt was right, so...dead end.

I was getting nowhere so I asked for a phone number so that I could actually speak to someone, mainly just to hear what their explanation was for the 53 odd pages of complaints against Yinglian were.

I was told that I would get a call back at a time I had chosen and sure enough I was talking to a supervisor (very bad connection) that afternoon. He seemed like a nice guy and listened to what I had to say. I explained that it obviously wasn't a mistake on Yinglians's part and that it was their premeditated intention to use PayPal's own rules against them to scam customers out of their money. He mentioned posting the item back and I asked why should  pay more money to only get part of my original payment back. It was at this point that he informed me that PayPal would have paid for the postage. This was news to me and news to him that I had not been informed of this. This is when he credited my PayPal account with the full amount that I had paid and informed me that he would write a report suggesting that Yinglian should (bad phone line interpretation here) either be investigated or stopped from using PayPal.

So, speak to a customer service agent through the PayPal site and request a call back. Try putting your case to a person verbally. It worked for me, I sincerely hope it works for others.

Login to Me Too

shirley579
Contributor
Contributor

The names of their websites are many, but I think (and may be wrong) their mailing address is basically the same.  Part of the problem is you don't get to see that address until after placing your order.  I did not see it until the payment posted on PayPal.   

Login to Me Too

Joashtch
Contributor
Contributor
I am beginning to be disgusted by PayPal rather than the scammer. I had send back the parcel on 21 May. My previous claim was fast but this time, PayPal keep delaying the resolution date even though the parcel is received by the idiot. First delay was to 10 June, then 13 June and now 19 June. The status shows they are reviewing the information provided by the seller. Gosh! Can you imagine they are still listening to these scammer. Who is the scammer, I have no idea now. Seem like PayPal is the biggest culprit for these administrative flaws.
Login to Me Too

Mellymoo1
Contributor
Contributor
What a shame you didn't see our posts before you sent the item back ☹️ I ordered some spice racks for over £40 and was sent some £1 tubs, I argued with them and got the same story off them, took it up with PayPal and was offered full refund with original p&p deducted and told to keep the items. Still out of pocket but it could've been worse
Login to Me Too

Joashtch
Contributor
Contributor
My dispute resolution estimated dateline extended to 12 Jul again. A total of 4 extension since 21 May when the item was returned. For Asian buyer, do expect PayPal to treat your case like mine where there is constant delay. Moreover their phone customer service is Not manned too. Good luck
Login to Me Too

mcmleong
Contributor
Contributor

Yes - Same scam.

Product delivered is probably only 1/3 or 25% value of what you order.  Return delivery cost is not worth it.

They offer 40% discount for something you don't even want.  If pushed maybe offer 50% max.  Still not value at that price.

Totally ripped off. 

Login to Me Too

Georgie37
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I was offered the same but kept at them and received my full refund and did not return return the item they sent to me

Login to Me Too

Mdscott13
Contributor
Contributor
I'm. Fighting for my refund too. It's wrong to have a company out there doing this crap.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.