cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Mine was an ugly green color.  Paypal does not help at all.  This company should be taken off their approved seller list.

Highlighted
Contributor

That is totally shameful. How dare they do that on you....words fail me. I hope Paypal Black List them from ever doing business with Paypal and I do hope you get your money back. I would be interested in seeing what you thought you were going to get....what you got is clearly RUBBISH

Best of luck

Highlighted
Contributor

Highlighted
Contributor

Scammers are taking advantage of Paypal's flawed terms and conditions and Paypal so far has been completely ineffective in protecting its users. There should absolutely be a way to compensate customers when there is clear evidence of fraud on the part of the Vendor. Very disappointed with Paypal. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

I just received an item that was not even close to the item that I ordered.  Now I have to pay for the damn thing to be returned.  Complete scam of a company.  This is the 2nd time I've had this happen with purchasing something that turned out to be coming from China.  Had I known that was where I was purchasing from before the money went thru, I wouldn't have purchased.  

Highlighted
Contributor

exactly one of the ways these crooks get away with it is that you dont really know who or where you are purchasing from until after the fact.  And PayPal has always seemed to be a safe way of purchasing prior to this; now they are aiding these swindlers.

Highlighted
Contributor

I too have been scammed by these **bleep** and PayPal says I have to pay to return the bit of pink plastic crap they sent me to get a refund.....Why does PayPal continue to let them get away with this and who do we report PayPal to for allowing it to happen......It’s not a lot of money but I don’t like being scammed by anyone. What can we do ??????

Highlighted
Contributor

I filed a complaint against PayPal with the Better Business Bureau; can't file against this thieving company but I told the BBB that PayPal was more or less endorsing these crooks and allowing hundreds of people to be fleeced.   Also one of the other folks on this forum had a link to FBI Internet Crime, you can file a complaint there.  Just don't give up, this will continue until they can be stopped!  

Highlighted
Contributor

"CASE CLOSED". Paypal decided in favour of the scammers. How do you do anything about that? I can't see how to reopen it and escalate it further.

Contributor

I’m not giving up. I’ve contacted the ACCC and econsumer.gov. I may not get anywhere but I will go down fighting. It’s only around $30 AUD but it’s the principal involved. I work hard for my money as I’m sure you all do and these scamming **bleep** need to be brought to task........Given that this is a PayPal Community, why are they “Bleeping” out swear words but not doing anything about these fraudulent thieves........Shame on you PayPal