Resolution Center wants to close my case before I even get my shipment.

ChrissyOhio
Contributor
Contributor

I sent for light switches over a month ago, and when PayPal took money out and I had not recieved my shipment nor any communication from seller, I started a claim. That got the communication going from the seller! I was able to track it. The shipment is in transit and is due to be delivered on Friday, April 12. The Resolution Center has given me until the 12th to resolve the claim by removing it or escalate it to the next step. If I remove the claim, I will not be able to make another claim ever on this shipment. Since I have not seen the merchandise, I don't want to eliminate my rights to a claim if something is wrong with the shipment. The poor seller wants me to remove the claim but I can't do it yet. But I don't want it escalated or cancelled. With shipments from China that take this long, this could be a commaon occurrence. To make matters worse, the seller sent it with a required signature from me, meaning, I must be hoje to sign for it! For plastic light switches!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ChrissyOhio 

You need to escalate it, then if the item arrives and tracking shows the item as delivered then it would be closed by paypal or if you are happy with it you can ask paypal to close it OR if they have awarded you a refund its easy enough to pay the seller again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ChrissyOhio 

You need to escalate it, then if the item arrives and tracking shows the item as delivered then it would be closed by paypal or if you are happy with it you can ask paypal to close it OR if they have awarded you a refund its easy enough to pay the seller again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.