Resolution Center problem

Terry98
Contributor
Contributor

I have an ongoing dispute with a seller and Resolution Center is requesting a response from me regarding dispute. I have responded

twice, however Resolution Center does not seem to accept that I have responded.Evidently there is a problem in the system. 

I have e mailed support and all I get is an automated reply, which does not address the problem I am having.

I keep getting  e mails from Paypal saying  that I need to respond via Resolution Center to enable the dispute to progress.

Any advice from members, how to contact support directly (other than telephone as I don't want to run up a bill , larger

than the disputed payment)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Terry98

Have you escalated the dispute to a claim yet?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Terry98

Have you escalated the dispute to a claim yet?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Terry98
Contributor
Contributor

Dispute has been escalated to a claim, Problem I am having is, having been asked for a response in Resolution Center, I 

respond and submit my response, however my response does not seem to get through as I am continually asked for a response.

I have e mailed Paypal Customer Support, detailing my problem with Resolution Center.All I get is a computer generated

e mail response, which does not address the problem I am having.

Login to Me Too

Dimitar_Nikolov
Contributor
Contributor
I have exactly the same problem. How can I solve this? My claim is for a big amount of money so i guess i will lose it because i can't respond.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Terry98, @Dimitar_Nikolov,

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forum for assistance. Thanks @kernowlass for getting the solution started on this one! 

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues responding to your claims. Since we would not want you to lose a case because you cannot respond via our Resolution Center, I highly recommend reaching out to our Customer Support over the phone so our agents can assist accordingly (as long as the case has not closed out yet). Scroll to the very bottom of any PayPal page, click "Help & Contact", then "Contact Us", then "Call Us" at your earliest convenience. 

Best wishes!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

imagemodeuk
Contributor
Contributor

I have been notified that a customer disputed a transaction as unauthorized. The peculiar thing is that I was the customer, testing the IPN on my website, and I obviously did not dispute the transaction, although my alternative email address appears in the notification of the dispute.

On the resolution center page it shows that it is still under review (since 25th October) and I find it impossible to enter a response. The instructions to do so do not match the capability of the resolution center page.

I am currently overseas, so to contact by phone will be an expensive exercise. Can I make contact via email? The message part of the Help section on my account page dictates irrelevant subjects as my only option there.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @imagemodeuk,

Welcome back to the community and thank you for your post.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with a transaction. If you are still having problems, you may want to reach out to our support team over on Facebook or Twitter.

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

imagemodeuk
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Jenny, but I don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, so going to those places is not an option for me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.