Resolution Center Dispute

DianeSand
New Community Member

I reported buying Keen Sandals and instead receiving these horrible, cheap rip off sandals from China.  I reported to resolution center but was told to ship them back to China at MY EXPENSE to receive my refund for the purchase price.  Why would I have to pay shipping to return when the seller scammed me and sent the wrong item???????????   There is no way for me to write this,  my only options when i go to resolution center is to send item back at my expense and upload tracking number or close the case.  I would think Pay Pal would do better with obvious scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @DianeSand,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be to receive the incorrect item from an online purchase. For Purchase Protection Claims you as the buyer may be required to return the item to the merchant before a refund can be issued. We do offer a shipping reimbursement program that can refund up to $30 of the return shipping costs. Here is how to sign up : Return Shipping on Us. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team for additional assistance in regards to this claim. 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.