Resolution Center Denied Claim and Unable to Dispute

tncfowers
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a dispute because I never received the items that I ordered.  I received a confirmation email and a shipping email that never updated the shipping status.  I tried to contact the company and they completely shut down their website.  I contacted PayPal for the fraudulent charge on my account and they denied my claim because the company provided a shipping status.  I have tried to call the resolution department and email them and there is no way to get a hold of them.  I am so frustrated!  So a company can steal my money as long as they provide some bogus shipping number and PayPal will not do anything.  That does not seem right!  I thought PayPal was supposed to protect my money and make me feel confident in using their services.

Very disappointed!!  Is there anyway to escalate the claim and get someone to help me out?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

miabella11
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal denied my case and then I contacted them again for the same case. I have done this 3 times for the same case already! What I did was I click on the transaction saying unauthorized transaction and I detailed what happened on the message. I provided detailed timeline/Incident timeline. I also called my bank. Wait and see! I won't give up on this issue. I cannot swallow it. It's time to practice consumer's rights. 

Login to Me Too

NRH1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal sent money twice from my account the first one I knew nothing about until they texted me and asked me if I was sending someone money and I said No. They sent them anyway I still have the text but I don’t have a way to upload it and PayPal closed my cases said they were legit but they are not I don’t know who it was for or what it is for one was $900 and one was $400 and that is wrong I don’t have money to send to people that has lines for their names or anybody else I’m talking to an attorney if I don’t hear something soon about them returning the money to the account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.