Resend Information to lift account limitation

hiotis
Contributor
Contributor

A few months ago my account was being blocked and I was asked to verify my information to have full access to my account again. Since I am currently residing in another country the proof of address I sent back then wasn't being accepted. So far, so good, I can understand that.

What I don't understand is that now that I finally got the legal document to verify my address, when I go in the website to resolve my account limitations, although my proof of address was never being accepted, all the steps are being marked with a green tick and I get the message:

Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within a few business days.

AND THEY DON'T ALLOW ME TO RESEND THE INFORMATION!!!

Last but not least as I said I am currently residing in another country and so when I call customer support, the call center is in the respective language and it is not possible to make a conversation with them since I do not speak the language.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.