Refund issue

Sima1366
New Community Member

I have recently purchased an item from eBay and after that eBay removed the item due to the seller's illegal activity. The seller was a scammer and I quickly received an email from eBay saying that. Then, I opened a case with PayPal about an unauthorized transaction but the case has been dismissed. I did not know I should have chosen the item has not been received although it was too soon to choose this option. Now I want to open another case regarding the item that has not been received but PayPal does not allow me to do so. Is anyone can help me to find a way to solve this issue?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Sima1366

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

If you sent the payment as 'Goods and Services' and you've already filed an unauthorized claim for the payment, please reach out to our Customer Service to request that the case is refiled as 'Item Not Received'.

If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps, 

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.