Refund for incorrect item

Zerothehero19
New Community Member
I purchased an item off of a Facebook ad, and paid thru PayPal. I realized shortly after the purchase, about a month, that it was most likely a scam. I went back and forth with the seller who assured me that I would not only get my correct item but that the refund I was requesting was not necessary. I even told them to just cancel the entire order as it was coming from China. 3 months after purchasing I finally get my order an fit is not what was advertised. The website no longer exists and the seller has about 6 different emails they are communicating from. PayPal says I can get a full refund but I have to return the item. No problem, except I also have to pay for shipping. The original cost of the item was $45. The shipping is going to be $200. Why am I being asked to pay for something, again, that I did not want? There’s no way for me to contact PayPal about this bc it is already in the dispute process. I just want to send this stupid thing back but I feel that the seller should have to pay the shipping. Help please!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.