Refund for Ryanair flight

Devlino
Contributor
Contributor

Ryanair have cancelled my flights for 2 days time, impossible to contact them, refund form constantly throws an error up,can refund be claimed back through Paypal?

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

Steveward2004
Contributor
Contributor

@AlexExeter check the heading of your case in the resolution centre - I logged on to see about raising my dispute to a claim, but when I checked the case details (click on the 'View' button on the right of the open cases screen, I noted it was already listed as a 'Claim'. 

Login to Me Too

ilbaja
Contributor
Contributor

Sample don't use Paypal for Buying your flight ticket,the problem Paypal will always reject your claims (i've made 3 claims with 3 differents flights companies and all my claims were rejected ) and on top of that Paypal has rejected my last  claim because it's "ineligible for PayPal Purchase Protection according to our User Agreement. Because they don't cover digital goods ".

Login to Me Too

AlexExeter
Contributor
Contributor

if you read the topics above, people have been refunded already.

The most ridiculous thing is that they keep moving the resolution date. Initially the resolution date was by the end of June, then it moved to 4th of July, 12th, 14th ,18th and today the resolution date moved to 19th July which is almost 50 days after I opened the case.

I work for a construction company within a legal team, I have experienced thousand times more complicated real life legal issues. Don't let paypal rip you off @ilbaja.

Login to Me Too

ErikLe
Contributor
Contributor
Not all people, they flat out rejected my claim with no chance for appeal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.