Refund case closed without any review.

avasanjing
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order for a printer on March 2020. But seller shipped a sun glass on May 2020. Contacted seller and seller arranged to ship again. Sent a bogus shipping website https://www.ems.express. Filed a case with paypal clearly showing proof that this is fake website and I never received my printer. Paypal customer service personnel blindly refuse to accept it and keep closing my case. Finally seller acknowledges that my shipment was lost in post and says they will do a full refund. But I never receive the refund. Create a case with Paypal for missing refund. Paypal rejects the case with no review. No reason why it was rejected. I am sure no one reviewed it because the case went to rejected the same instant I created the case.

Please help me get my refund.

I have all the proof that this is a fully fake merchant. Someone with even a little bit of common sense will be able to see it with all the proof I have collected. But paypal customer service people outright reject it without seeing the proof and asking me to work it out with the seller. If I can work it out with seller why would I even contact paypal. If I had known that this seller is not legit I would not have ordered the product. But that is the reason I use paypal to pay..to get the protection from fake sellers.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ViacheslavK
Contributor
Contributor

Even more PayPal cleaned all my messages with clear facts here. I try to help other people with the same problem. But this is not a place for true

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.