Re-open a closed claim

SEO-Norway
Contributor
Contributor

I signed up for a trial of 7 days - cancelled it immediately (same day). Raised a dispute and a claim via the Resolution centre, but got denied.

Now, I still havent got access for the full year subscription that I paid $540 for. It's crazy! 

Seller/item is: 

webinfo ltd
The recipient of this payment has verified their account and is located outside of the US.

Product:  textoptimizer.com

How can I get my money back from this? 

Paypal said no, and the seller has cut me off the subscription after I raised the claim? 

I have of course never got a refund after asking the seller multiple times (no replies)

Please advise.

Warm regards,
Petter

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

physco219

The best thing to do at this point is to call PayPal. If you used a credit card contact them as well and despite or file a claim for. That may be your only way to get anything done at this point. PayPal doesnt want to return the fees, the seller doesnt want to give up the money they made and they both have left you holding the bag here. I would like to know how you paid, was it thru your bank or a credit card or thru paypal credit. Who else have you contacted about this? Have you called paypal? What were you told if anything? Paypal's phone number is:  

Login to Me Too

SEO-Norway
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

Thanks for the reply here.

I paid with my company VISA card through Paypal.

I have tried to contact Paypal and the seller. It's like trying to get hold of an empty vacuum.

WIll try to call Paypal as I havent done that yet.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.