Re: FAKE PUMPKIN SCAM AND PAYPAL IS DENYING REFUNDS TO CUSTOMERS

Jyamal
Contributor
Contributor

I thought that I had my refund approved until I received a second email from Paypal stating that I will only receive a full refund if I return the product.  

"

What should you do?

To receive the refund, you'll need to initiate the return shipment and upload the tracking information in the Resolution Center before November 17, 2020. We suggest you retain a copy of the shipping label to verify the address of the recipient. If needed, we may ask you to provide this document later.

The item has to be sent to the following shipping address:

Bestope

The whole address is in mandarin characters <removed>, Guangdong <removed> CN"

I replied with the following:

I tried to send the products back by using the address: 

The actual address received is all in mandarin characters. Below is what I received from Google Translate.  I can't trust Google's translation.  
<removed>, Shenzhen, Guangdong <removed> CN

The post office is unable to verify the address to determine the cost of shipping.  I request their address in English.  Google translate may not be correct.

...Sigh.... I see this situation as a huge negative on PayPal.  

PayPay Rep/s...  My complaint/argument for a refund is sound.  The company request that I return the product.  Not a problem.  However, when they send an address in mandarin will cause delays in non-mandarin speaking post offices.  I received the package with an English address.  Why can't I use that address?  It is customary for customers to use the address, from the shipper, on the package as the return address.     

This a roadblock!  Anyone smart enough to open a jar of pickles can see that this is a delay tactic!  

By not holding companies accountable for their actions PayPal enables companies like Bestope to continue with stealing from people.   

I'm not going to just let this go so easily!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DMZ176
Contributor
Contributor
Just letting you know. I did received the full refund from that fraudulent co. Please don’t give up. It took me awhile and i am going to tell you what to do. First since you are going to ship it back. You must email paypal for the right address to be translated to English. So contact PayPal via phone. They will email you the right address. Also use PayPal email to show tracking communication. Once you received the English address from PayPal. Use the same box you receive the item. Then go to the post office and ship the item. Get a receipt. Once you receive the receipt. Then go into your PayPal account and upload receipt. You will be refunded the money for shipping. PayPal has a thing where they will cover up to $30 dollars for shipping. Make sure you take a pic of the item before you shipped it. Then make sure you are in constant communication with PayPal. Once you shipped it. Then from there it’s the waiting game because the item has to be shipped to China. Then after several days or weeks. The co. In China receives the item. Then they contact PayPal. Then the co.will Refund the whole amount whatever you pay for the item. Do not become discouraged that the co. Keeps saying you are going to be responsible for shipping. That is a ploy for them to discourage you from shipping the item. Don’t let them get away with your money. Just do as i say and you will get your money back. These co. Advertised on social media and many other places. Most of these co. Steal from Legitimate websites to make it their own. But be careful buying anything from these places. Unless it’s a legitimate website with a phone number in the USA then you can purchase it. Good luck and let me know how everything works out. God bless.
Login to Me Too

DSH16
New Community Member

Such a disappointment Paypal wont stand behind this, and didn't even shut this company off from using them after being told over and over they were a scam company!  This FAKE company knew how to work the system as I tried to cancel the order, return and emailed them over and over and they knew exactly how to beat the PayPal rules.  I spent hours emailing this company, with PP and my credit card and it just went in a fraud circle until the 30 days passed on PP and the dispute was closed by them. So bad.  Lesson learned -wont use PP again and definitely wont shop companies I don't know and trust, especially from overseas online. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.