Re: Buying on COVEROU Website

Bob954
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased an ATV part on the website. I tried to contact seller, but number was bogus. I got "responses from two different individuals, but my request for refund was not honored. I have not received the item. PayPal has denied my claim and the appeal. It seems they are satisfied with a bogus shipment number or delivery.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Jerryc41
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, this system stinks.  How can PP accept a receipt for delivery from a different seller to a different person at a different address?  I'm going to write to UPS about this.

Login to Me Too

Jerryc41
Contributor
Contributor

Refund!!!  I sent a letter to PayPal explaining how they had accepted proof of delivery from a different source to a different person at a different address.  I included copies of all the papers I had - from Coverou, PayPal, UPS - and I sent copies of the letter and enclosures to UPS and my credit card bank.  A couple of weeks later, I received an email from PP saying that they had re-opened my case.  A couple of days after that, they said they refunded my $51, and it has actually been applied to my credit card.

Login to Me Too

Swilm77
Contributor
Contributor

I am working with my bank to get the amount refunded, I can not find the email that was sent from PayPal denied my claim. 

Login to Me Too

robertnewland
Contributor
Contributor
They scammed me also. Believe it or not I am finding similar websites when searching for other products. Search for a specific product and there will be some website that has a great price and accepts PayPal. I have lost all confidence in PayPal. #Paypalfraud #Paypalscam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.