RESOLUTION CENTRE NOT RESOLVING MY CASE

SuzyEngel
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am beyond frustrated. I opened a case on 8 September 2020, for an expensive item that I purchased on EBay, that never arrived. The tracking ended in the UK, where it was supposed to be leaving for Ireland. It is now 16 October, and PayPal still hasn't resolved this. Everytime they set a date to conclude it, the date arrives, and they move it another few days away. I can't reach PayPal by phone, or by chat. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PAB53
New Community Member
Filed dispute. Seller sent partial order which was not quality as advertised. PayPal denied dispute claim because seller provided info that items were shipped. Only a partial order was shipped. Think I should be able to return partial order and get refund. It was $86.97USD!
Login to Me Too

SuzyEngel
Contributor
Contributor

Shocking. And yet my husband sent Gold proof coins to the usa, had proof of shipping, and PayPal  took back the monies paid to him when the buyer said he didn't receive the item. So which one is it then?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.