Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Contributor

Re: Quilt purchase

They are in China. 

Contributor

It took several days to get to DHL. You will have to go in and upload the tracking. 

Contributor

Have you actually received a quilt?
Contributor

One of my friends has received hers and she was happy with it. Mine is shipped. It took about a month for hers....I ordered 2 weeks behind her which is about right for my ship time. 

Contributor

My DHL shipping just updated after 7 days that the package was received by DHL and it is on its way here we will see if it actually shows up. It also has a USPS tracking number that it will be transfered to as well.
Contributor

That is exactly the way my friend received hers. Once it arrived in the US, it was switched to the postal system. 

Contributor

I also got an update on December 12 that shows I now have a USPS tracking number. However, I just checked it again and I am still getting the same message from USPS that they have not received it yet. Right now, I am hoping that I do receive the quilts and that they are of good quality. However that doesn’t mean I’m not going to still follow through on complaints .
Contributor

I have a DHL number they said they have received the package and that it must be sitting in customs as it has shown no movement for 4 days there is also a USPS number that is added for when it transfered and they say it could take up until 1/8 when it was supposed to be here in the start of December.... we will see if it shows up.
Contributor

How long did yours take to ship? I ordered mine on December 1st and I did not receive a tracking number. I have been emailing and getting responses back that say it's in production and to be patient.

Contributor

Still waiting and am so over this crap.  Supposedly, it's on the way.  The quilts are for a family member who went through a cancer event.  I ordered my on November 11th.  This is so ridiculous.  Hope that you have better luck than the majority of us have had.