cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Contributor

Quilt purchase

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

348 REPLIES 348
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Quilt purchase

I just placed an order for two quilts last night and when the "Printabel Company Ltd" info came up in the email from Paypal I started digging...and now all i can find is info about this Hong Kong based company. (Later last night I attempted to make a donation to a charitable cause and my bank declined that. This morning i got a call from my bank's fraud dept. so now i am also wondering if this was a poor choice...

Tags (1)
New Community Member

I did too and now the entire website is gone plus the email for the online retailer is not working. 

Contributor

I had the same problem, and Pay Pal just tells me to contact the seller.  It’s really frustrating, because that’s  what I’ve been trying to do.

Have you had any success?

Tags (2)

No I have had NO help and paypal only kept my case for a period of time (I am caring for my mom in hospice) and missed the e-mail that said they were closing it Feb. 9th...I am beyond frustrated.

Contributor

I did the same back Dec. 2018 ordered a quilt , excuses for questions when I would get it , found out it was a scam . Paypal reimbursed me after they too couldnt get any answers
Contributor

I purchased two quilts in November ecrafta quilts! Received an email processing three weeks ago. Had not had a response back! They keep popping up on FB with different names but same quilts!!! Looks like a scam! Disputing with paypal! This makes me so angry!
Contributor

Any luck dealing with PayPal?

Pay pal says they have no record of my purchase with this company
Contributor

Do you have the proof? The notification that is in your PayPal account? That's crazy!!
Tags (1)