Purchase made unknowingly from China through PayPal is a scam.

GRE1068
Contributor
Contributor

Company called KEENWALK advertising boots on Facebook.  Purchase made with my PayPal account. Boots are of very poor quality, do not look like advertised picture. Only when I go look at transaction in PayPal do I see my payment went to a Chinese name.  Want to return, following KEENWALK policy for a refund, but they do not respond to repeated emails.  The address on package is a fulfillment center in Houston, TX.  Do I have any recourse through PayPal? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

flamingo53
Contributor
Contributor

I had same experience with same company. I have opened a dispute through PayPal against this company in hopes of getting a full refund. This company is falsely advertising their inferior products and scamming consumers. PayPal should be aware of a company ripping off consumers and using PayPal to get their money. This company has disreputable business practices. The company's return address on shipping envelope and business address on their website is in US but company insists customers ship product returns back to southeast Asia in order to get refund. Very unethical.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.