Product complaint

adriantwigg
Contributor
Contributor

I wish to complain about the product I received today. On February 22, I order the Fontaine’s that were advertised, my order number is 2105, cost was $9.90ud. What arrived today was a single plastic thing and was nothing like I expected. To think I paid the equivalent of $28.16au (which included postage). I don’t know what on earth I am suppose to use it for, and am afraid I have lost my money, unless the company would consider a refund.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@adriantwigg 

Welcome to the Community Forum! Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we’re here to help.  

Sorry about the experience.I know you are worried about loosing your money but the good thing when you pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Buyer / Purchase Protection covers you in case there is a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help you get a full refund. 

Here's how to file a dispute :  

I did not receive the item I purchased or it is different from the description. 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.