Dispute refused, any recourse?

KatyIM
New Community Member
I filled a dispute because an order had not been delivered. It was declined by PayPal because the items were eventually delivered, even though the seller deceived PayPal. They told PayPal that the package had been delivered, when it was actually one of two, and the second had not been delivered. There were extenuating circumstances, as well, whereby the seller disguised themselves as a company in the US when I ordered, and then weeks after the order, when they finally said they were going to ship the items, they were shipped from China. I ordered facemasks for COVID-19 protection. They cost a pretty penny, a total of the hundred $144 for five. I would never, never, never, have ordered facemasks to protect my family from COVID-19 from China! I passed up several vendors on Amazon for that very reason. Is there any way to challenge the dispute PayPal awarded to them, based on the fact that the seller was deceiving buyers? I have always counted on interested PayPal to back me if I had a dispute so I'm extremely disappointed because the buyer is perpetrating deceitful business practices/scam. Is there a way to refile a dispute as fraud? Thank you
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.