Permantly Limited Account

Sanders9595
New Community Member

Is there anyway to get a explanation of why an account has been permanently limited? I have called and the Agent could not give me an answer besides that the decision is final, which I have come to terms with but would like some sort of explanation of what I did wrong.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sanders9595 

This is a reply from a moderator who works for paypal in response to a similar question.

PayPal does review accounts regularly, and any concerns with security, violations of the User Agreement or Acceptable Use Agreement, compliance obligations, etc., could lead to a permanent restriction. Additional information beyond what would have been provided to you in a notification and/or email would not be available due also to security concerns and due to such information being proprietary.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

B6oy
Contributor
Contributor

i have legit the same problem i dont understand why they are so disgusting they dont wanna give you an answer, they only try to buy time for themselves , tbh i would recommend opening a case against "PAYPAL" like i would do soon because of this problem , i have confirmed everything they asked for, everything they needed i provide and out of nowhere they permenent my limitation ??????? what 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.