Permanent limitation my account, 180 days has passed already but 3000 USD is still on hold

robertpenzes
New Community Member

Hello,

PayPal permanently limited my account in December 2020. It means that I cannot use their services anymore, they did not tell me exactly what was the problem... Anyway the 180 and days has passed already and I could transfer most of my money to my bank account, but 3000 USD is till on hold. I have called them several times, every time they tell me that my money will be released in a few days - but it did not happen until now.

Can anybody help me how to get my money back? Unfortunately BBB's website does not work in the moment...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kayjen7
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact thing is happening to me. The hold was initiated in October 2020. Its day 249, and I’ve only been able to transfer $1000 out $6400, because they held my money AGAIN for no reason. Not one they can tell me 🤬😡 That’s a significant amount of money to just be sitting there…. And not to mention it’s MINE. This is theft. A link to a post that explains more of my experience with this https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/180days/m-p/2753319/highlight/true
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@robertpenzes 

Case of waiting for them to get around to your turn in the queue, they don't guarantee releasing exactly on 180 days so you wait for the email to say you can.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.