Permanent Limitation

Sdotgee
New Community Member

Got a email saying my account had a permanent limitation and I am no longer allowed to use eBay. No reason given except that I violated policy yet no one can tell me what my violations were. I never intended to violate any policy, I just try to provide for my family. If I knew I did something wrong I would not do it again but they dont give any warning. I’ve been using PayPal for 11 years and now I am banned. I just wanted to make some sort of living! The stress this is causing is almost too much. I will admit that it has caused anxiety attacks, I’m not afraid to admit that. I just wish there was a way to defend myself and have an understanding what I did wrong.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sdotgee

There are many reasons for accounts being limited and most times they are resolved via the resolution centre.

How those like yours that say permanent are non-resolvable I'm afraid and Paypal don't have to actually give a reason as it wouldn't matter anyway as they no longer want your business.   Smiley Sad

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sdotgee
New Community Member
I know I’ve tried calling a couple times hoping for a different answer but to no avail. To me, it makes no sense to do business this way. Work with the sellers to make the experience better for all parties, dont just ban them. How is anyone supposed to know what they did wrong if no one can help them understand. It’s just frustrating and I simply wanted to vent here for some comfort.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.