Paypal transaction on cc statement, not on paypal!

AmFaeEmbra
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, newby here - be gentle!

My situation isn't anywhere in the help system - how do I talk to a human at paypal?

I have a transaction on a credit card statement which quotes paypal, but doesn't appear on paypal.

I've been through all the help options/situations, tried the online chat which doesn't really chat 😞

Tried calling the help number and quoting the one-off number I was given . . . much the same again

Because I don't have a transaction number, I'm in limbo.
Can anyone take pity on someone who's at their wit's end and point me in the right direction - pretty please with a cherry on top?

(I'm not even sure if Disputes and Limitations is the right board, as there's not a dispute yet)

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

theurens
Contributor
Contributor

wondering if you got any help with this or how you managed to find a paypal human- have same issue here and can't find anywhere to log dispute unless i have an actual transaction. how can a donkey system like Paypal this become so popular ?

Login to Me Too

AmFaeEmbra
Contributor
Contributor

"wondering if you got any help with this or how you managed to find a paypal human"

Unfortunately it's no to both!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.